The policy describes what we do with personal information. We collect information through a number of different ways. When you sign up to become a member of Flowerhood we gather your information.
This includes the following:
- Information you provide to create an Account, specifically email address, first name and last name.
- Your marketing preferences
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites (eg. In our forums) is available to others.
- Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
- Information from your use of the Services or Users’ sites. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services and our Users’ sites (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
How we collect personal information
We will never sell or share or give away your personal information to third parties. The sharing of information would only happen if you had specifically agreed to this in writing. We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
- We record some of it automatically when you use our Services or Users’ sites (including with technologies like cookies)
How we use your personal information
- We use the personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Services. Create and manage your Account, provide and personalize our Services, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicating with you. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Surveys and contests. Administer surveys, contests and other promotions.
- Promotion. Promote our Services and send you tailored marketing communications about products, services, offers.
You can access update, change or delete personal information either directly in your Account or by contacting us at email@example.com
We may need to verify your identity further by government identification, drivers license etc
You and elect not to receive marketing communications, in your Account Section
How we retain your personal information
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice.