2021 is the year to work smarter, not harder. It is the year to create time in your schedule for dreaming, envisioning, breathing, and getting out into nature. To do that, we have to first get clear on our why, and then prioritise what we know makes us happier, healthier, and more fulfilled.
In today’s episode, I encourage you to reflect on 2020 and see what you can take with you in the new year, and what needs to be let go of. To get you started, I share the three key takeaways I learned from my reflection, and how I’m going to apply them moving forward.
Tune in to Episode 18 of Flowerhood, to learn how you can use the Pareto principle to your advantage, how to regroup and re-energize yourself if you’ve been running on fumes, and why you should look at everything around you with curiosity instead of judgment.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The benefits of reflecting on the year that has passed. (02:18)
- The three lessons learned in 2020 that I’ll be taking forward into 2021. (03:52)
- The importance of embracing disparity: the 80/20 principle and how to apply it. (05:49)
- Why you should take the time to tend to your roots to get stronger. (10:10)
- How to drop the judgment and focus on progress over perfection. (13:52)